A Bad Choice - Poem by Shelby Lanier
What am I doing?
What’s wrong with me?
What caused me to do this?
Was it really necessary?
Why have I got myself,
Into all this trouble?
Trashed up my life
Left with this terrible rubble!
I chose the wrong friends
Who left me far behind
And took all I had
Without me being in mind
I chose this life for me,
And picked this screwy scam
Leaving who I was behind
While forgetting who I really am!
Comments about A Bad Choice by Shelby Lanier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl