A Feeling Of Circumstance - Poem by Cerulean Celyn
There are hardly words to write
Or hardly ways to begin;
But every relationship's a story
Just waiting for an end.
I do not know the meaning,
All I know is what it was;
A giving of oneself, foolishly
A poor girl with a crush.
I do not trust myself
Or likely just the ones
Who promise they're the good guy
Just to make you fall in love.
Angry? ever so slightly.
At peace? i have to be,
For fear of falling victim
To all this idiocracy.
Forgiving all the performers
In this tragic play called 'Lust'
Has never been any easier;
Perhaps, I've forgiven once too much.
Comments about A Feeling Of Circumstance by Cerulean Celyn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda