A Gift - Poem by Joshua Wyatt
Just by looking into your eyes i can see.
I can see the beauty inside yourself.
Your eyes tell me who you are.
They tell me a brief story about you.
I see the beauty in your eyes.
And it gives my face a big smile.
It's a gift i have,
seeing a person through their eyes.
A gift that i have learned to embrace.
And when i did it became so much stronger.
I can see you through your eyes
I can see the real you.
Comments about A Gift by Joshua Wyatt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl