A Grass Flower - Poem by Himanshu Saxena
He was all the more a grass flower,
How can he gather any fame?
But he was not the one to accept his defeat,
And made, success his only aim.
He succeeded in establishing his strong base,
Comprising his hard work and determination,
His struggle in life made him a man successful,
And the day came when he was crowned with GOLD CARNATION.
But oh Lord Jesus!
This cruel world can’t see a man rising,
In this ever changing human race,
He was badly suppressed by the world,
But he was still standing due to, in HIM his faith.
Though he was considered a meadow flower,
But not taking himself as a looser, he worked hard,
And now this grass flower was totally ripened,
And now he became a precious GOLDEN FLOWER
Comments about A Grass Flower by Himanshu Saxena
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl