The one formerly kown as great
A Mask - Poem by The one formerly kown as great
I laugh when I'm meant to cry,
Yet i don't know why.
My fear inside,
It drags me down.
Forcing me to decieve,
Comments about A Mask by The one formerly kown as great
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda