A Tragedy - Poem by Sayeed Abubakar
I have forgotten her face once I loved.
I have forgotten her name once I recited in dream.
I have forgotten her love which made me insane.
I have forgotten all- meat, fish, sweets and ice-cream.
What is love then when it's lost forever?
What is life then when it's frost forever?
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about A Tragedy by Sayeed Abubakar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda