All Of The Love You Re Pouring Here Here - Poem by Erika Conti
watery eyes behind a curtain your arms in the vanishing air reach waves fragmented lines painted with spiritual ink.
empty hands mine would hold.
would keep in a cup shape
all of the love you re pouring here here
Comments about All Of The Love You Re Pouring Here Here by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye