Always There To... - Poem by Geeta Nair
When my mind portraits the thoughts
On the canvas of vision,
You are always there to gaze with pride.
When my mind strolls through
The lane of imagination,
You are always there to accompany me.
When my mind dive in the
Ocean of fantasy,
You are always there to relish each splash of it.
When my mind gathers the
Colorful beads of dreams,
You are always there to count them.
When my mind builds castle
In the air of aspiration,
You are always there to endow me hope.
When my mind pen down
All faces of life in the frame of mind,
You are always there to bestow blossoms of praise.
Comments about Always There To... by Geeta Nair
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda