Always Together - Poem by Sumita Datta
You are with me, when I read a book
You are with me, when I cook my food
You are with me when I drive my car
You are with me when I am sitting in a bar
You are with me when I am at work
You are with me when I play football in the park
You are with me when I go for dating
You are with me, when I do shopping
Do they know what relation you have with me?
You are my sweet little specs, without you I can’t see….
Comments about Always Together by Sumita Datta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl