Angel Of My Life - Poem by Bikramjyoti Kashyop
I love you so much that words can't explain
this joy that I have for you.
When I am at the weakest point of my life
you are there encouraging me to run this race
because I am not only cause you are there with me.
You are on my mind day and night.
When we are apart I picture you gracious smile and gentle hug.
I can let my feelings out to you and won't regret it
because no matter what is you are always on my side.
I thank God for sending me someone like you who is precious and loving.
So I can truly say that you are the Angel of My Life
Comments about Angel Of My Life by Bikramjyoti Kashyop
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl