Answer Girl - Poem by chelle santos
you are the game show host asking for my final answer.
with a million at stake, i hear only beeping getting faster.
cameras zoom in, as you clutch your mic & hold your breath.
just before the buzzer sounds, i open my mouth & say yes.
i exhale & you exhale. you already know i am right.
you just had to hear me say it before the end of the night.
Comments about Answer Girl by chelle santos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl