Are There Really Dragons? - Poem by Tamsin Burnett
Are there really dragons flying in the sky,
bring all the cyber info to you and I?
Are there really Pixes stealing one of your socks,
or maybe they need them to keep warm all the rocks?
Maybe there are blue moons rising high up above
and no one ever sees them except if there in love?
Are all the knights really there hiding in the trees?
maybe their stuck all over with branches and leaves.
All these and many more may well be true
but nothing oh nothing in this world
is as strange as my love for you.
Comments about Are There Really Dragons? by Tamsin Burnett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl