Are You? - Poem by Heather Hill
Are you sure that you love me?
I'm tired of being hurt
I don't want to love you if you don't love me
Are you for real when you say I want to be with you forever?
I don't want to waist your time if you don't mean it
Are you willing to make sacrifices?
I feel something with you that I have never felt in my life
Are you sure that you love me and that you want me in your arms forever?
Comments about Are You? by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl