Arms Wide Open - Poem by Suriya ...
Just to travel back in time,
Remembering the day when,
Your arms were open wide;
No words spoken,
Just everything said,
Your arms were wide open,
Oh love! Oh care!
Ah sorrow, Ah pain?
Do I care anymore?
The arms were wide open
I rush in and feel them,
Close in on me,
My eyes closed all troubles anon:
And I rest where your heart lies,
Hearing the beat of your heart,
I rest my head in my joy;
I rest mine in the safest place on earth!
Oh the arms were wide open!
The expanse of my universe!
The arms were wide open!
Comments about Arms Wide Open by Suriya ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda