Awaken - Poem by Phil Panebianco
Stop, look and listen!
Open up your mind,
for you never know what you may find.
It may change your life forever,
ties that bond you may sever.
Open up to new levels of thinking,
your life slowly sinking.
Accept different opinions and views,
for the truth leaves no clues.
Follow the roads never taken,
new life you awaken.
Search for the meaning,
maybe you're just dreaming.
Comments about Awaken by Phil Panebianco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl