Back Stabbing Hoe - Poem by Zoe Meyer
Take a knife; take a fork
Do it with whatever works.
Grab my heart; rip it out
Cuz that's what it's all about.
Hold my hand; stab my back
Turn my head; you take a whack.
I get hurt, feel the pain
I'm done playing in your game.
When you text, you are sweet
A brand new friend I'd love to meet.
In real life, you are a fake
Just another heart to break.
With your 'friends' you laugh and smirk
While you give me dirty looks.
A birthday party thrown for you
That I'm not invited to.
Listen up, hear me out
This is true without a doubt.
Back stabbers with no real friends
Wind up loners in the end.
Comments about Back Stabbing Hoe by Zoe Meyer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda