Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Be Fair. - Poem by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
You seat up there
And you rant and rave at me.
Don’t you fear God?
He made you high and me below you.
Know no one controls Him?
Mountainous today and at the
Breaking of another, in the depth of the sea.
Be fair in whatever you do.
Jah is on high, watching o’er me and you.
His ways are just; fair in all things.
Comments about Be Fair. by Abednego Oghenechovwiere Omashone
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl