Being? - Poem by Viju Vasanth
I'm being because I'm moving?
chaos, pains, tears but
there is smile which i couldn't feel.
Why am I here?
from Where to Where?
Being in a world of differences
unique in structure, varies in nature
They say it's life,
phantoms of past and doubts of tomorrow,
is this life?
It's His wish...
He created like this...
Why is it so? its my life but not my wish
born poor sins of previous birth
born rich reward of previous life
I know not anything previous,
why should I suffer now.
All Crows His creation, unique in the world
flies caws and black one in thought and feelings
Humans too His creation but varies,
what made it so?
Comments about Being? by Viju Vasanth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl