Best Friends Forever - Poem by cheyenne riegsecker
Best friends forever is the tittle I chose for this. What does it mean to be 'best friends forever' we hang out every time we get the chance. When your sad, I'm sad your mad, I'm mad. I wish, you wish we love to talk to our boyfriends or we both talk to yours. We have known each other for 5 years and we still hiss at each other but we love each other as sisters.
Comments about Best Friends Forever by cheyenne riegsecker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda