Russ von Ohlhausen
Birth Of Peace - Poem by Russ von Ohlhausen
no religion will bring it to you
no merchant can supply it.
no king may decree it.
no empire implores it
it cannot exist until they are gone
it will not be born until the will of Man is broken
when religion becomes the tool of nature
when merchants live with the forest.
when kings hear the song of the Earth
when empires dance to the rhythms of the people
it cannot live until all we know is dead
it will not know the light until the long Day is done.
Comments about Birth Of Peace by Russ von Ohlhausen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl