Bleeding Heart - Poem by Ini Mendie
I don't bend,
It's NOT the end
I just break in two
Yes! I did it for you
When I wanted more, yeah, you had enough.
Your decision on me, yeah, were rigidly tough
I know who you are
youu're a sinner!
But de devil even turned you down
Do you now know how to frown?
You know what? Nobody's gonna try for you
Nobody's gonna do like I for you.
Truly, it is "I FOR YOU."
Damn! it was you for me too!
Say the words I cannot say
Say 'em on another day.
Fragile words like these will cut your tongue
Was I good enough? Was I bad enough? Wat did I do wrong?
Comments about Bleeding Heart by Ini Mendie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl