' Bless The Babe ' - Poem by Carmela Patterson
Bless the babe born of my womb,
Now sleeping in my keeping,
Safe and sound in this room
My love for him deepening.
Tiny little man with eyes closed
I love watching God's Son sleep;
In a needed nap now reposed
This infant I am blessed to keep.
He has sweet little rosebud lips
That frequently seem to smile
As from my breast he lazily sips
And tenderly I stare awhile.
Precious little One, oh so small
I want this moment to last for ever
Rest in my arms in peaceful pall ~
May this bond never, ever, sever.
Comments about ' Bless The Babe ' by Carmela Patterson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl