Breath Of Life - Poem by Champaben Mistry
Let still, the silent air be,
Let be, the music of my melody,
Let be, the magnificence of my being.
Forget not, the merriment in the air.
Forget not, the fire of delight dancing in your eyes.
Remember to listen, to the peaceful soul, and
Catch the air in your mouth.
Forget not, the inter-connectedness of our beings,
Trust in the knowing of your soul.
Delight in the solitude of your beating heart,
Join with the joy that rises from light within.
(Wednesday,23 August,2006, Bolton, UK)
Comments about Breath Of Life by Champaben Mistry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda