Broken Spells - Poem by Heather Hill
Falling and falling into your heart into your love. Everything that you say seems so real to real to believe. You talked me into loving you and thats all I do. I try to be the girl that you want. It seems like I'm falling into your spell. No where to run no where to hide but into your arms. I tried to tell you how I really feel but you just let that go. I love you but not like that. I just wanna be friends with you. I know I said yes to you about going out but now that I went out with you you are not what you seem to be.
Comments about Broken Spells by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl