Brother - Poem by Martin Byrne
I don’t have to do anything.
Anything that you are is not me.
Anything that I am is in the influence of you.
Anything you do can comfort or kill.
Anything you say I’ll remember forever.
Any engine you rev will make me smile.
Any joke that we share is secreted away.
No one understands the understanding we have
That anything and nothing goes.
Comments about Brother by Martin Byrne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda