martin aka ryder taylor
By Way Of The Gun - Poem by martin aka ryder taylor
A slight of hand a fleeting second,
our bullets fired ive got him I reckon.
Its blue and black and glints in the sun,
a really fine piece my gun.
The sound of the hammer as I cock it back,
would stop many a bandit in his track,
the balance the weight is just so fine,
id liken it to a full bodied wine.
God I think he's hit my spine.
He's dead I know my aim was true,
but quick I wasn't, oh the skys so blue.
Please hand me my gun just once more,
as its near of that im sure.
My eyes are so heavy but the pain has gone,
was I right or so wrong.
Comments about By Way Of The Gun by martin aka ryder taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl