Can'T Breathe - Poem by Mimie Durand
Smog is everywhere cannot breathe
as they fight for air.
Choking one in its gas chamber of chemicals
and putrid smells
stars are smothered by dense clouds of toxins.
Air is not invisible, to breath deeply seems impossible
more smog to come-inevitable
moving silently like a feline stalking its prey.
Yearn for clean mountain air purified by the sun
stars will shine brightly
in the open blue skies.
Pray for air sweetened by roses
inviting one to breathe deeply
exhaling without restraint-
Comments about Can'T Breathe by Mimie Durand
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda