bleed on my lips
Can'T Stop - Poem by bleed on my lips
Can't stop thinking what's wrong with me?
I'm looking at the scars i've made
Wondering how weak i've become
I'm fond, i'm fond by you
But, why i'm running away now?
Can't stop, it's running in my veins
Comments about Can'T Stop by bleed on my lips
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda