Carly.. Smile 3 - Poem by Talbyy Newnham
I'll Take Your Hand.. I'll Help You Stand..Cry in my Arms For i am Here... To Dry Your Tears.. Hold you For a While.. i cant promise to make u laugh But ill try to make you smile.
Comments about Carly.. Smile 3 by Talbyy Newnham
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda