Russ von Ohlhausen
Chasing Horizon - Poem by Russ von Ohlhausen
uncertain in this place i know so well
Gone ahead to meet you,
alone i tread this ground
half in, half out, it finds me.
Dreaming takes me,
closer, on to my horizon
You catch up then i move on,
alone we tread this ground
the edge i create, it always finds me.
Stillness takes us,
no more afar horizon
Dissolved in this vision, across i step,
with this ground we are tread
the other side embraces, we’re lost within it.
I am, all there was before,
reached the place no longer there,
I feel the footsteps of those behind us,
upon this ground that we have mingled,
I become the horizon.
Comments about Chasing Horizon by Russ von Ohlhausen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl