Christmas Day! - Poem by Patricia Martin
Christmas Day! It's Time to Praise!
Giving Glory to Our King!
On This Day-God made a Way
For Our Savior to Reign!
Wise men Followed the guiding Star
Shepherds ran to see
Virgin Mary had given Birth
To Our Sovereign King!
Star Shined where the baby laid
In the manger on this Day
While All the Angels Sing
Good-Tidings of Comfort and Joy!
This is the Day Jesus Was Born
He is God's Only Begotten Son!
If You want to Receive Eternal Life
Believe in! In The Holy One! Jesus Christ! ! !
Comments about Christmas Day! by Patricia Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda