Closure - Poem by Tessa Eichhorst
Well I thought I had everything figured out; I didn't. I told myself I could never talk to you again. Well, a couple of weeks ago I found out talking is what I needed.
Since our conversation, I don't feel the need to think about you and wonder how you are. I don't need to relish on the past, but look toward my future of true happiness.
Thank you for the closure, the talk, and the peace I didn't know I needed. Now I can be fine, we can one day again be friends, and we have both found our closure.
Comments about Closure by Tessa Eichhorst
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl