Come September. - Poem by Luke Curcio
Come September. Come cold. Come longer nights.
I can do without this heat. Without this sweat.
I will open up my closet. Put on a jacket months seen.
I will live your days. I will take the steps from summer to fall.
Comments about Come September. by Luke Curcio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl