Md. Ziaul Haque
"'comma' Loves 'full Stop'! " - Poem by Md. Ziaul Haque
My name is ‘Comma',
In love with ‘Full stop',
Whose fragrant aroma,
Ignites my buried hope.
I even cajole the ‘words' on a daily basis,
To help me earn ‘Full stop', my darling,
But, they rather act like Juliet's relatives,
Alas! I wish I were an archaic King!
Like the rail lines' vain struggle to be united,
We are so close evermore, yet so isolated!
- Poetenry: Poems of Ten Lines
Comments about "'comma' Loves 'full Stop'! " by Md. Ziaul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl