Confusing Flower - Poem by Jann Aquarius
When your flower is blooming red
Under the sunshine,
You leave me here to bleed.
When your flower is dying and rotten,
I'm the one you are missing and
Let this flower bloom,
So i can move on.
Let this flower die,
So i can smile,
Cause it leaves me confused
And made me cry.
Comments about Confusing Flower by Jann Aquarius
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda