Crazy Smile - Poem by Sumita Datta
We come from miles away to see you,
For us it is our dream come true….
We feel content after taking a snap with you
We try our best to smile like you….
In this world, you are the most passionate lady
Your simple smile makes the whole world crazy….
Your smile is simple, honest and bright
You are attracting people day and night…
Today, the whole world smiles with you
But, I feel scared to think
What will happen if you cry?
Will you get anybody beside you?
Comments about Crazy Smile by Sumita Datta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl