Creation - Poem by vavroovahana patra
Vavroovahana patra. Odisha, India
Jasmine laments to be a garland of flowers;
Devotee cries in front of Divine Father.
Beloved bewails for lovers;
Child searches for mother.
Lotus desire for the Sun;
Hymn delivers from the Nun
Lily aspires the beamy kiss of Moon;
Soul desires to mingle in the Supreme Soul soon.
Brook mingles in the river;
Its the Eternal Law of Nature.
River merges in the ocean.
Its a mystery of the Creation.
Comments about Creation by vavroovahana patra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda