Cry - Poem by Erika Peace
You say when I cry, you cry, we cry together
There’s not a lot to what you said.
A lost friendship because of your lies
Not a day that goes by that aren’t filled with cries
I was there for you when you couldn’t sleep
You pushed me away like I was something cheap.
That rock you needed when you fell down that was me, me only me.
The one who wiped away your tears when they were traded for fears.
The memories you had forgotten I helped you remember.
Mistakes you made that I forgave
I helped you protect you from yourself.
But now that I’m crying, you’re not crying, were not crying together
Comments about Cry by Erika Peace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl