Darkness - Poem by Kanishka SricharanPratap
You need light
You lit the lamp
Darkness flies away
Darkness of outside.
A fathomless darkness
No one looks at that!
Translated from Odia by
Subash Chandra Mohapatra
Comments about Darkness by Kanishka SricharanPratap
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl