Define Love - Poem by Sahil SharifdinEnglish
Master, master,excuse me,
I have a lovely question for thee?
Define "Love" in your words,
For all jerks, geeks and nerds?
Listen to me, you naughty boy.
Love isn't Sex, wedding, dates or toy.
Love is the Sweetest blessing of Lord.
For love, the world was made by God.
Like Islam, love has its creed.
Love is a sort of religion indeed.
A lover must testify with lips and heart:
"My life, honour and wealth belong me not,
They only belong to my dear beloved.
This I believe and testify loud.
Whether I sink or sail, she says,
I will hold my beloved's boat always.
Love is just another name for SACRIFICE
And sincere martyres enter paradise."
Comments about Define Love by Sahil SharifdinEnglish
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl