Desperately Searching - Poem by jeannie schmidt
Desperately searching to find in my soul
A part of me that died long ago
Walking through this world as a shell of a man
Trying not to hurt those that try to get in
Searching to find the strength from within
To stand up and keep fighting to love again
The harder I try to find a way
To open the place where my heart used to be
The harder I search, the less I find
I search so hard, I am loosing my mind
Will this search ever end?
Does someone have a key?
Things I'll never know I guess
Until I find that part of me!
Comments about Desperately Searching by jeannie schmidt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl