Did We Disobey Him? - Poem by Emily Dickinson
Did we disobey Him?
Just one time!
Charged us to forget Him—
But we couldn't learn!
Were Himself—such a Dunce—
What would we—do?
Love the dull lad—best—
Oh, wouldn't you?
Comments about Did We Disobey Him? by Emily Dickinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl