Discover The Unexpected - Poem by Reginald Walker
Her posture suddenly became stilted.
By my words, she had been affected.
What she said next, I never assumed.
We will make love, she had presumed.
I am sorry our session has concluded.
The conversation, I immediately ended.
Sessions with her, I quickly terminated.
I stopped before anything developed.
My character would be badly effected.
My married life would be utterly finished.
Plans for me would not be consummated.
Her brash moves should have succeeded.
I would not risk everything I had achieved.
Because her breast surgeon was talented.
Comments about Discover The Unexpected by Reginald Walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl