Divine Mind - Poem by Bill Grace
If there is a divine mind
It does not work like human minds
This ever expanding thing beyond the stars
Through sacrifice we must at least suspect it moves
How else can we understand His cross - a scandalous beauty?
My experience and thought beyond political currents -
Very little truly moves without sacrifice.
Comments about Divine Mind by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda