Do You Know? - Poem by Heather Hill
Do you know how many tears you made me cry?
After all these years I didn't think I would ever cry
Do you know how bad you hurt me? Do you even care?
I try to hide this pain but its to hard to hide. How could you
hurt someone this much?
I wish you knew, its now or never, I need to be strong.
Just look at me. Do you see this pain all these tears I've
cried? Do you care?
Do you know how it feels to be hurt like you hurt me?
Comments about Do You Know? by Heather Hill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl