Dreams, Dreams - Poem by Megan Reily
Dreams, dreams, they’re everywhere,
Hard to find, but hard to see,
Drift away without a care,
Will they ever exist to be?
Dreams, dreams, haunting reality,
Showing what is lost and gained,
Running away from actuality,
Creating a mind stained.
Dreams, dreams you wish were real,
You are wishing you are asleep,
Go back to that place and feel,
The feelings you always keep.
Dreams, dreams shut out the world,
Dreams, dreams, desires become unfurled.
Comments about Dreams, Dreams by Megan Reily
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl