Bijay Kant Dubey
Drugs, Drugs Can Never Give You Happiness, I Fear To See You Drugged Eyes - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
Drugs, can the drugs give joys,
Drugs can never give you permanent and everlasting joys,
They will snatch your happiness,
The homes you have built they will destroy them finally?
O druggie, I fear to see your drugged eyes, see you and say,
Where are you going,
Where are you drifting?
Comments about Drugs, Drugs Can Never Give You Happiness, I Fear To See You Drugged Eyes by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl