Emblem Of Eternal Love - Poem by Tulsi Shrestha
Emblem Of Eternal Love
Love without any trace of lust
And temptation of any return
Let it remark as eternal love.
The seed of love nourished by
Charity of pure compassion
Bears fruits of affection.
The clarity of love without
Any attachment and relationships
Will ensure features of eternity.
The spiritual sense of contentment
Can be revived through the wave of
Compassion for suffered people.
Ensure love for all most all strangers
Raise above personal blood relation
To assure relation of Humanity
Through unconditional love & compassion.
The ultimate way to restore eternal love
Is now disclosed for you to follow.
Composed by Tulsi Shrestha
Comments about Emblem Of Eternal Love by Tulsi Shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl