Ending - Poem by sandra geisell
darkness larks around the corners
the road wineding and cracked
no matter how hard i plead i
feel like i just got sacked
no matter how straight the gate
no matter how certain my fate
the darkness always larks hand
in hand with the swamps that mirk
the plan i've hold of.
no matter how tortured the scroll
im the master of my soul.
the door will not open
the floor will not fall
not with out the hand to end it all.
my hand is the one that will make it stop
it may not be the one of a cop
but its the one without the plead of any need
i will make it end i'll send it off never to return
never will it fall in the graps of any urn
Comments about Ending by sandra geisell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda