Ever Wonder! - Poem by Patricia Martin
What it would be like, when the Lord
Returns Like a thief in the night?
The sky would be so, Bright!
Just like the morning Light!
Then all the Angels would Sing!
Glory to our King!
Wonder, who would stand, with His command!
Who would be there?
To meet the Lord in the air?
Wonder, How many People, would be scared!
Who would Praise, and be Raised,
Who would Complain, and Remain,
Always Watch and Be Prepared
Jesus Christ is Coming
So, With Your voice, Rejoice!
Praise the Lord everyday!
Because He Is The Only Way!
Comments about Ever Wonder! by Patricia Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda